Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock went on a bloody rampage, making this one of the most deadly mass shootings in American history…
LAS VEGAS SHOOTING – A white gunman, who has been identified as Stephen Paddock, 64, opened fire on a large country music festival (Sunday night) killing 50+ and injuring over 400. The tragic event unfolded right outside of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
Guests of the Route 91 Harvest Festival, a three-day country music concert, were focused on the show when the sound of bullets (automatic gun fire) stole their attention.
As the concert came to a freighting halt, concertgoers quickly dispersed, some ducked for cover, others trying to stay close to the ground to avoid bullets.
According to the New York Times, “Several SWAT teams were sent to the hotel immediately after the first reports of the shooting at 10:08 p.m., and officers overheard on police radio reported being pinned down by gunfire.
Shortly before midnight the Las Vegas police reported that “one suspect is down,” and soon thereafter the police said they did not believe there were any more active gunmen.”(nytimes)
Updates On Las Vegas Shooter Stephen Paddock:
- Gunman identified as Stephen Paddock, 64-year-old man from Mesquite, Nevada.
- Several weapons were found inside Paddock’s room at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino.
- President Donald Trump is monitoring the developments, the White House said.
- Authorities said they found “multiple” weapons in Paddock’s room after using explosives to enter
- Stephen Paddock is said to have committed suicide.
- Paddock was reportedly, shooting from his hotel room.
- Paddock had 10+ guns according to some reports.
- Paddock fired what seemed to be an automatic rifle out the window of his hotel room on the 32nd floor of the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino
- The Daily Mail quoted a brother of Paddock, Eric, as saying that his family was “shocked” and “dumbfounded” by Paddock’s actions and that there were no indications as to a possible motive before the shooting.
- The inured is now at 500+ people & 50+ killed.
- Paddock was a retired accountant lived at the $400,000 property with girlfriend Marilou Danley, 62.
- Paddock had hunting and fishing licenses as well as his pilot’s license, and worked at Lockheed Martin as an auditor for three years in the late 1980’s.
- Paddock had no criminal record in the state of Nevada.
- Paddock’s father was a serial bank robber who was ‘diagnosed as psychopathic’ and spent eight years on the FBI Most Wanted list after escaping prison.
- the Islamic State’s semi-official news agency, Amaq, took credit for the Las Vegas massacre.
Concertgoers described hearing round after round of gunfire. “Everyone was running, you could see people getting shot,” Gail Davis, one of the witnesses, said. “I’ve never been that scared in my life,” she added. “To have this happen, I can’t wrap my mind around it.”
“It just kept coming,” one of the witnesses, Robyn Webb, told The Las Vegas Review-Journal. “It was relentless.”(nytimes)
— Evan Schreiber (@SchreiberEvan) October 2, 2017
More updates are coming soon, but as we know from previous white mass shootings; mainstream media will refuse to call this domestic terrorism (which is exactly what it is). And the white gunman will probably be labeled as a loner with some mental illness. They will find a way to shift the blame on something other than a sane white man just wanting to kill innocent people.